Become a Network Partner
The Be Connected Network is a movement that will support older Australians to engage with digital technology in their local area. The Network is managed by Good Things Foundation and is part of the wider Be Connected initiative.
If you’re an organisation delivering, or looking to deliver, digital literacy activities for older Australians in your community, you can join up.
As part of the Network, you’ll be able to:
- Apply for funding from the Be Connected initiative.
- Access high quality resources, including marketing materials and toolkits.
- Share your expertise and learn from others in the Network.
- Be part of something bigger, attracting new funding and partnership opportunities.
- Showcase your skills on a bigger platform.
- Get your voice heard at a national and local level.