This animated course teaches how to use the iPhone's Control Centre to let you quickly access some of the phone's most useful settings, including volume, screen brightness, Wi-Fi, mobile data, torch and the code scanner.
Watch our animation by pressing the Play button below, or click on the handy chapters icon in the video playbar (it is the second icon from the right) to go straight to the information you want to see, such as how to:
- access the Control Centre
- adjust brightness and volume
- manage wireless connections
- use your phone as a torch
- add features to the Control Centre for quick access.