Connecting to Wi-Fi and exploring network settings
This course teaches you how to connect your iPad to a Wi-Fi network to browse the internet, install apps, send messages and more. You will learn how to check if you are connected to Wi-Fi, change to a different Wi-Fi network and use your iPad's Control Centre to quickly access Wi-Fi and other wireless connections.
The video below is broken down into handy chapters, including how to:
- check if you are connected to Wi-Fi
- connect to a Wi-Fi network
- check the Wi-Fi signal strength
- turn Wi-Fi on or off from the Control Centre
- manage other wireless connections in the Control Centre
- change your Wi-Fi connection
- forget a Wi-Fi network.