Saving and sharing files
This course explains how you can save files to your Android phone's My Files app, so you can access them later with ease - even without mobile data coverage or Wi-Fi. You'll also learn how to share saved documents and delete unwanted files to save space on your Android phone.
Watch our animation by pressing the Play button below, or click on the handy chapters icon in the video playbar (it is the third icon from the right) to go straight to the information you want to see, such as how to:
- understand the My Files app
- open an email
- save an email attachment to the My Files app
- open and view a saved file
- share a file from your My Files app
- delete a file from your My Files app.
Sign in to save your progress