online practice area
Building our skills from the previous course Online banking basics practice area, we are going to practise more advanced online banking tasks for desktop and laptop computers. In this course, we focus on transferring funds, paying bills using Bill Payment (BPAY for short), and controlling how much money can be withdrawn from your accounts at a time.
Our Squirrel Bank practice areas give you an opportunity to perfect these more advanced skills in a safe environment and, if you make a mistake, it doesn't matter as you can always have another go!
Activities viewable on all devices in this course are:
- Managing bills and payments online – a description of the key tasks in this course.
Activities viewable on desktop and laptop computers only are:
- Transferring funds between accounts – Squirrel Bank practice activity. How to move funds from one account to another.
- Paying bills: adding a new biller – Squirrel Bank practice activity. When using BPAY, adding a new biller to saved accounts makes paying bills a breeze.
- Paying bills: making a payment – Squirrel Bank practice activity. Using the new payee we created in the previous activity, we pay our Squirrel Power bill.
- Setting transaction limits – Squirrel Bank practice activity. See how to control how much money can be transferred in one go from your accounts.